Good Morning Class 10. I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Here is a reminder of your tasks for today:
- Daily exercise: Go noodle
- Reading: At least 20 mins – please record in your reading record
- Maths: Fluency 3
- English: Reading Comprehension – Choose a non-fiction text and complete the sheet
- Spellings: Write your chosen ten Year 3/4 words, then write in alphabetical order. Extra points if you write in reverse alphabetical order too.
- Something fun:
- Join the Silly Squad Sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge and discover some awesome books to read! https://summerreadingchallenge.org.uk/
Don’t forget to leave a comment to let everyone know what you’ve been up to! If you’ve missed any of the home learning, it’s still available on the blog so make sure to go back and catch up.
If you have any questions about the work or want to send me photos or examples of the work you’ve been doing, please ask your parents to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a comment here on the blog.
Miss Reed 😀