Good morning Class 10!
Happy Friday – another week of home learning is almost complete.
Here is a reminder of your tasks for today:
- Daily exercise: Yoga with Cosmic Kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCjkPlsaes
- Reading: At least 20 mins – please record in your reading record
- Maths: Fluency 6
- English: Reading – Book Review. Pick your favourite book and review it!
- Spellings: Year 3/4 words. Choose one of your spelling words. Write an acrostic poem for your word. Illustrate your poem.
- Something fun:
- Have a movie afternoon/evening. Snuggle up on the sofa with your family to watch a movie. Don’t forget to stock up on sweets/popcorn. You could add blankets for extra snuggliness! One rule: no devices/phones to distract you. You need to watch and enjoy.
Don’t forget to leave a comment to let everyone know what you’ve been up to! If you’ve missed any of the home learning, it’s still available on the blog so make sure to go back and catch up.
If you have any questions about the work or want to send me photos or examples of the work you’ve been doing, please ask your parents to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a comment here on the blog.
Have a great weekend!
Miss Reed 😀